December 13, 2010

I slacked off, so here's a bunch to make up for it. (8-12)

8. What do you like the most about yourself?
I almost just cheated and asked my friend what he likes most about me. But hey, that's not what the question asked. See, here's the thing, I find it difficult to find many things I like about myself, although I could list off a million things I hate about myself. So I guess if there's one thing I like about myself, it's my ability to get attention, as horrible as that sounds. I'm really good at it, and when I start to feel bad about relying on that skill, I think: it's not what you know, it's who you know.
9. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'm a little bit of both, if that makes sense.  The boy who decides to not leave me will be the luckiest guy ever, because I can promise I will love him totally and completely.  At the same time, if you piss me off, watch out.  I can make you feel horrible and release wrath you don't know the end of.  But I think that combination is what makes me so initially endearing.  I can flirt like crazy because I'm simultaneously tearing you apart but showing you glimpses of crazy affection. I'm confusing and that's exciting, hence the ability to acquire attention.
10. What would you say your biggest fear is when it comes to relationships?
Secrets or getting left alone.  Either one involves shadiness and lying and feelings getting hurt. Just be honest with me.  If things aren't working, just tell me...maybe we can fix things.
11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
I'm so freaking emotional, and it sucks. Sure, someone may appreciate it someday, but until then, it just makes life difficult.
12. What are features you get complimented on a lot?
My big eyes, pretty hair, height, petite-ness, smile....I don't know, it seems that I survive on my appearance. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment